Rules and Scoring
All members are encouraged to vote whether they submitted photos or not.
- Review all photos in each the Active Competition.
- Remember you are not actually scoring the photos, just making selections.
- Choose the three (3) photos that appeal to you the most. In your email message reference the photos by the contest category (“Open” or the Assigned Category name), and list your three choices using their assigned Photo #s.
- You can select one of your own photos (in each category), but please choose only one!
- Email the 3 Photo #s (per contest/category) to PSVPhotoClub@gmail.com. Use “Photo Contest” as the Subject when you send your email message. Or simply reply to the “Ready for Photo Selection” notification email that each member receives when the photos are ready for your selections.
- Your choices will count only if:
- You submit exactly three (3) Photo #s per contest and designate the contest type (category) for each of your 3 selections.
- One or none of the three photos per contest/category is your own submission.
- Your email is received in a timely manner. (See PSV Event Calendar.)
error: Content is protected !!