Rules and Scoring
All members are encouraged to vote whether they submitted photos or not.
- Review all photos in each Active Competition (Assigned and Open).
- Remember you are not actually scoring the photos, just making selections.
- Choose the three (3) photos that appeal to you the most.
- You can select one of your own photos (in each category), but please choose only one!
- Your submissions will count only if:
- You submit exactly three (3) Photo #s per contest and designate the contest type (category) for each of your 3 selections.
- One or none of the three photos per contest/category is your own submission.
- Your entries are provided in a timely manner. (See PSV Event Calendar.)
The Preferred Method
The preferred method of submitting your selections is using the PSV on-line database. Each PSV member has his/her own unique access (url link) for entering the 3 selections for each contest. By clicking on the link you are taken to the PSV webpage for entering your selections. Be sure to click on the SUBMIT button to save your selections.
You use the same link each time you vote (every month). So, please save your link as a BOOKMARK in your browser.
If you cannot locate (or have not received) your unique link, contact Leon for assistance.
Alternate Method (Definitely NOT Preferred)
Optionally, you may still submit your selection via email. In your email message reference the photos by the contest category (“Open” or the Assigned Category name), and list your three choices using their assigned Photo #s. Email the 3 Photo #s (per contest/category) to PSVPhotoClub@gmail.com. Use “Photo Contest” as the Subject when you send your email message. Or simply reply to the “Ready for Photo Selection” notification email that each member receives when the photos are ready for your selections.